The Nomination Process & Criteria
If you believe your company has excelled greatly in the last few years through its commitment to deliver the best possible products or services to its customers, through its strong focus on innovation, through its hard work, you should strongly consider nominating your company for the International Business Excellence Awards.
Every year, we encourage best performing companies across the world and from different fields to nominate themselves for this prestigious award. Since there’s no nomination fee, you can easily self-nominate your company or business if you think it fulfills all nomination requirements and can win this award.
Who all can nominate?
- All companies, private or public, big or small, can nominate themselves, regardless of their turnover, market share, number of employees, or the business niche. This means you could be a multinational company or a business entity operational in only one country; a pharmaceutical giant, a start-up online marketing company, an IT company, or a real estate player; a big company with over 1000s of employees or a medium-sized company with just 100 odd staff members. None of this matter. What matters is that your company must be passionate about delivering the best possible experience to its customers, following ethical business practices, finding new, better ways to do business, and improving the overall business environment.
- We also support business-to-business (B2B) nominations. That means you are free to nominate another business. That could be a business partner, a strategic partner, a client, or a vendor. Likewise, other business entities can also nominate you. However, we recommend that if you are nominating another business entity, double-check the nomination form to rule out any mistakes. No less importantly, inform them about the nomination to ensure there’s no confusion or conflict when / if we approach the nominee.
"The most important thing is that if you believe a company has a great growth potential or is already making a big difference in the business environment or is all set to become a top player in its business niche, you can nominate that business entity, giving them a great chance to take their brand name to a whole new level.”
Nomination to the International Business Excellence Awards is absolutely free of cost. All you have to do to nominate yourself is fill the nomination form on the website and provide all the relevant details with utmost accuracy.
In case you win this highly esteemed corporate award, you will have to pay a nominal fee of $1000 to cover registration and logo usage rights fee cost for one year. The fee charged also includes the research cost and evaluation process cost incurred in order to select the companies.
Important Note: The award provides its winners to use the logo across social media, corporate websites, TV & Newspaper Ads, Banners, Brochures, packaging, etc. By doing so they will be able to show everyone their achievement and enjoy the pride that comes from winning such a prestigious and highly-respected award.
Winner’s Registration Process?
In order to register and participate, all the winners must fill & submit the registration e- form
via logging in on our website & make the payment of the registration fee through electronic bank
transfer. The registration & the Logo usage rights fee for one year has been fixed by the jury
for US $ 1,000 (One Thousand US Dollars).
Payment of registration fee is mandatory for all winners without exception. The fee charged
includes the cost of the research & evaluation process conducted in order to select the
companies and this contribution made by you empower us to carry on this process and give you the
most deserving and outstanding companies from all across the globe year after year.
Please login via this link www.internationalbusinessexcellenceaward.com/apply for completing & submitting your registration e- form. For making the payment please refer to the following bank details: The Wire Transfer is to be made in favour of “INTERNATIONAL BRAND CONSULTING CORPORATION”,Bank of America A/c No.: 381044490735, Wire Transfer Routing No.: 026009593, Swift Code: BOFAUS3N, Bank Branch: Bank of America, 6356, Irvine Blvd, Irvine, CA 92620, USA.
Please Note: The registration fee once paid will not be
refunded under any circumstances.
The winners will be notified in due time to complete the registration
Carefully Read the Following Information Before Submitting Your Nomination Form
- International Brand Consulting Corporation invites nominations through email marketing and social media advertising.
- Companies and organizations need to have a valid authentic registration in their own country or any other country in which they are operating and need to have business operations in their own country or across any country or geography.
- The nomination form needs to be filled in English language and the information needs to be carefully reviewed and verified to avoid any grammatical or language errors.
- Companies are advised to go through all the instructions and selection process parameters thoroughly so as to comply with the entire procedure of selection for the Awards programme. This will enable them to qualify for the IBC Research Team and Special Jury level evaluation process without any hassles.
- Honest, relevant, precise and accurate information needs to be provided on the nomination form.
- Any subject matter or information outside the scope of evaluation needs to be avoided and need not be included in the nomination form.
- Any incorrect information or mis-interpretation will be liable for rejection and disqualification of nomination during the scrutiny process.
Note:Completing the nomination form in no way guarantees your selection. Inclusion is based on certain criteria consisted with the policies, objectives, and guidelines of IBC Consulting.